A bundle of 10 long slim candles, perfect for celebrations. Pop them onto a birthday cake for a real wow factor or bundle them together in a jar filled with sand to hold them in place.
Our English beeswax candles are hand dipped in Cumbria and come in pairs, joined by the wick. The beeswax gives the candles their characteristic honey colour and naturally sweet smell.
The candles are hand-dipped and the wicks are hung on a concentric frame and dipped at intervals in the melted wax. The candles have to dry before being dipped again, a process that is repeated over and over again until the candle is the required size.
Where possible, local beeswax is used to make the candles. It's an amazing fact that twenty tons of honey produce only a quarter of a ton of wax.
Each pack comes as a bundle of 10 thin candles
From left to right: Celebration | Tapered Dinner | Giant Stubby | Stumpie | Stubby | Tree
- 100% beeswax
- hand dipped in Cumbria
- Tree - 10cm x 1.5cm (diameter at base x height) 1.5 hour burning time
- Stubby - 11.5cm x 2.2cm (diameter at base x height) 3.5 hour burning time
- Dinner - 23cm x 2.2cm (diameter at base x height) 8 hour burning time
- Stumpie - 10cm x 4.4cm (diameter at base x height) 12 hour burning time
- Giant Stubby - 4.4cm x 20cm (diameter at base x height) 24 hour burning time
- Celebration - 200mm x 4mm (diameter at base x height) 1 hour burning time
A family company from Alston Cumbria, Moorlands has been hand-dipping candles since 1981. Their incredible array of shapes and sizes means there is something for everyone.